Monday, June 20, 2011

Want a Fanta, don't you want a...

I'm on my summer break from school (!!) - back in the South (where we have record breaking heat - yesterday it was 100 with a heat index of 113!) I'm gearing up on some research for school, doing some reading for comps, and trying to take it somewhat easy. Which isn't easy with my brother getting married this Saturday! Blogging (as it's been in the past) might continue to be light, but I do have some cool things planned for Isidore's Digital Doorway. I promise!

The first is a Fun Fact of the Day: While watching a special on the History Channel about the Vatican, I learned that Pope Benedict is a fan of the Fanta! Orange to be exact. How about that!

The Pope enjoys Orange Fanta with his meal. Courtesy of the History Channel via EzineMark.

 More and more reasons to love him!

No comments: