Saturday, October 30, 2010

Guest Blog Spot: Catholicmom.com

At the end of summer/beginning of fall on an adventure perusing various Catholic/religious oriented blogs, I found an entry on Catholicmom.com concerning prayers for students beginning college or returning to university. I thought it was a great idea, and commented on the post accordingly.

Well - that's all it took for Lisa Hendey - creator of CatholicMom - to contact me as I had meagerly requested prayers for the beginning of my second year as a PhD student. A few emails were exchanged where I shared exactly what I'm up to in my studies with Lisa; and alas, she invited me to share some of my work on CatholicMom! I jumped at the opportunity... and well, the rest is history.

Here is my first article - I debuted yesterday at 1PM (10AM PST) and will be featured on a quarterly basis. My next article will come out December 31st.

Thank you Lisa and CatholicMom for allowing me this opportunity! Faithful readers, if you haven't already, please check out CatholicMom for some really awesome materials concerning the faith.

If you're visiting my blog for the first time as you've been redirected from CatholicMom, welcome! I'm a student, so my updates, especially during the academic year, are few and far between but I do try to keep Isidore's Digital Doorway as up-to-date as I can! Thanks for stopping by!

+JMJ+

No comments: